At Codeflash, your privacy is our topmost priority.
Who is this privacy statement intended for?
This privacy statement applies to persons ("users" or "you") who visit our website, subscribe to one of our blogs, request information, or utilize our chat support or online service.
What personal information do we gather from visitors to our blog, website, or app?
When you access, utilise, or navigate the services, we automatically gather some information. You may be requested to submit your name, email address, or other data to aid you with your experience while buying or enrolling on our site, as applicable.
Your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, preferred language, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our services, and other technical information may be included in this information even though it does not specifically identify you. You can rest assured that we do not retain any sensitive information.
This data is largely required for internal monitoring and reporting, as well as to ensure the security and functionality of our services. In a nutshell, we gather the personal information that you provide us.
What will we do with your information?
In summary, we process your information in order to deliver, improve, and manage our Services, interact with you, prevent security and fraud, and comply with the law. With your permission, we may use your information for other reasons.
Depending on how you engage with our services, we process your personal information in the following ways:
- To tailor your experience and provide you with the content and product options in which you are most interested.
- Following up with them following correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- For general business and operational reasons, including the management, administration, and operation of the company, including client and user contact, meeting requests, and personalising and developing our Services.
- For associated payment, billing, and invoice-related uses;
- To sometimes transmit any account- or service-related information that is necessary. So that you may get high-quality customer service;
- To make Services available that You have chosen to get;
- To present You with advertising that more closely matches Your interests and profile is age- and gender-appropriate, and is focused on your geographical location. To facilitate and assess the utility of advertising.
- Adhering to our legal and regulatory responsibilities, including those relating to fraud prevention and protection as well as other legal and information security concerns
Which personal information do we share and with whom?
We disclose your information in circumstances like a transfer of business, affiliates, or with our business associates. We may disclose or transfer your data as part of or during the course of any merger, sale of corporate assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of our business by another firm.
We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require them to comply with this privacy notice. Our parent business and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other firms that we manage or share common control with are considered affiliates.
Your information may be shared with our business partners so they can provide you with particular products, services, or offers. Apart from that, we may occasionally transfer your information to or share it with third parties that help us with specific tasks. However, these third party promises to solely use the data for Codeflash's purposes. We retain the right to share your information with governmental agencies, as required by law, or in response to a court order. Even in these cases, we will acquire written guarantees that the information you supply will be adequately secured.
Since every browser is a little bit different, check the help menu of your browser to find out how to change cookies correctly. However, if you don't set up your browser, you'll accept the cookies our website provides. Please be aware that without the assistance of cookies, certain parts of our services and products may not operate as intended.
Disclosure of Information
- In any case, we may have to sell some or all of our business to the buyer.
- To guard against fraud and lower the risk of fraud.
- We may reveal your personal information if the law demands it.
To better serve our clients, we may use the services of third parties. In general, the third-party service providers We use will only gather, use, and disclose your information as needed to carry out the tasks they have been hired to do for us.
We advise You to read their privacy statements because when you click on third-party links on Our Website, We are not liable for the privacy policies of other sites or for any loss or harm that may result to you as a consequence.
How do we protect your information?
We never disclose any information that you voluntarily submit. The sole purpose we gather your information is to create ready communication with you and supply you with the necessary service. To ensure that there are no loopholes or risks of information exposure or leakage, we take great care to use the information in the most genuine way possible during this process. To protect your personal information, we take several security precautions whenever a user puts an order, enters, uploads, or accesses their information on our website.
Do we collect information from minors?
We do not intentionally collect information from minors under the age of 18 or sell to them. By using the Services, you declare that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or legal guardian of the minor dependent and agree to the use of the Services by the minor dependant.
If we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately terminate the service. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is removed from our systems. Please get in touch with us if you learn of any information we may have obtained from minors under the age of 18.
Or Visit us at
H-1210, Titanium City Centre,
Anand Nagar, Satellite,